Prayer is our best weapon. Will you join us?
“Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons, but they are helpless against our prayers.”
~ J. Sidlow Baxter
“Never tire of firmly speaking out in defense of life from its conception and do not be deterred from the commitment to defend the dignity of every human person with courageous determination. Christ is with you: be not afraid!”
~ Pope John Paul II
We cannot win the battle against a culture of death without the help of prayer.
Will you commit to praying for the safety of the defenseless today? Your prayers make a difference, your prayers can save a life.
Specifically, please pray for:
- The unborn child’s life that may or will be taken today.
- The mother of an aborted child. Whether she mourns the loss of her child or still believes what she did was right, pray God will give her healing and she will find peace and forgiveness.
- The mother who is contemplating abortion; that she will chose life for her child.
- The disabled child that is at risk of abortion.
- The elderly or handicap at risk of euthanasia.
- For young men and women that they will respect their bodies and the bodies of others.
- For men who are victims of abortion. May God heal their hearts as they mourn the loss of their child.
- Our leaders, may they protect life at all stages.
- Our Legislators, that they work to protect life from fertilization to natural death.
- For the Abortionists, nurses, and those who work for or with the abortion industry. May their hearts soften and minds open to the lives being violently ended everyday.